How to connect a Solax Hybrid unit online
Solax have a great video for the Wi-Fi connection which you can view here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVylz5mHT3M
Connecting the Solax Hybrid unit online
The Solax Hybrid has Wi-Fi built-in as standard. You will need a laptop on site to connect the Solax unit online.
1. Using a laptop connect to the Solax Hybrid Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a web browser and type 18.104.22.168 into the address bar. The usename is admin and the password is also admin.
3. On the main page click Find AP
4. Select your customer's home Wi-FI network from the list of networks
5. Click on IP address and check that the inverter has a local IP address. If there is an IP address shown then the unit is connected online.
You will need to create an account for your customer on the Solax Portal. You can sing up for an account here - www.solax-portal.com
Welcome to the latest innovation from SolarVenti, designers and manufacturers of the greenest ventilation solutions available on the market today - The SolarVenti Heat Recovery Ventilator system or in...
Introducing the new range of Heatese Energy Efficient Boilers designed to save you energy and reduce those bothersome energy bills.
Flighways Business Park
Company Reg: 6849811
Contact 01404 891693